Friday 6 July 2012

Little Old Lady

I have a confession, I'm an old lady at heart. I love all things lace, floral and I especially love china. The fussier the better. There's just something so delightful about having tea and a cupcake on pretty, delicate china. I believe everything actually tastes more delicious when served on a beautiful plate! It's a fact!


Kate Spade has some AMAY-ZING china




I adore this Kate Spade "ticker tape" set...polka dots steal my heart (esp gold ones!)



This china isn't as delicate and sweet, but I do love that coral



These just may be my favourite china pieces ever! Love the mint and gold



Ralph Lauren also has some gorg china sets. This one is Silk Ribbon Slate set


I think this may be the ultimate in old lady but I have been searching for a vintage cake stand. Imagine this  with some little cupcakes, scones or tarts on it? Delish



My Sissy surprised me with this gorgeous gold trimmed set while antiquing one Sat afternoon!



Photo Credits~ Sarah Richardson Design, Tumblr, That Inspirational Girl, Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, Vintage Pink Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo