Wednesday 22 February 2012

Fabulous Headboards

To say I love EACH of these headboards is an understatement...they are so ornate, so feminine, and oh so fabulous. Have a looksie at these gorg headboards...I'll take them ALL please


Imagine crawling into this bed every night??? Oh a girl can dream, right???


This is my idea of the PERFECT headboard


A cane bed???? Oh my heavens...I have yet to find one of these but lordy, lordy, if I do, we're in trouble!



This bed would be all my childhood bed-dreams come to life! I always wanted a canopy over my bed when I was little. I just thought it would feel SO glamorous, and since I thought I was a REAL Princess, I just couldn't understand why I just didn't have a bed like this!


Love this bottom of this bed! You would def NOT need a bedskirt!!! LOVE, love, love


Photo Credits~  LDVD, Leah Balderson, Roost, This is glamorous, Bien Cuit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo