Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lovely Lighting

I love me a fab light fixture! Lately I've been noticing chandeliers bigger than the dining room tables they are over and I think it is absolutely fabulous! The bigger the better! I have always had a love of crystal chandeliers but lately I've had a fascination with ALL light fixtures! I love just going to lighting stores and admiring all the different styles. I don't have enough lights in my house to accommodate my love of all of them! Oh how to choose!!!


Everything in this room is beautiful. Love a chandelier in a living room! (my Husband actually wanted this round table!)

(Focar design)


We just did this fixture in our front entryway! Love them over an island!




(Desire to decorate)


Wanted to do this fixture in our front entryway but it was too low (darn my tall Husband!!!!)

(Restoration Hardware)


Where do I begin??? From the INCREDIBLE chandelier, to the chairs, to the fireplace...I'm in love 

(Helen Green)




Loving these sconces....never thought to do crystal but it's beautiful! 

(The Enchanted Home)


(The Enchanted Home)


(Khachi design group)


(Kimberly Seldon)
 (Serena drum chandelier oly)

(Serena chandelier)


(Shades of light)


(House and Home)


Saw this light fixture on "Sarah's House", then saw it in person at West Elm and it is absolutely beautiful. It makes an awesome wind chime sound

(West Elm)


(Desire to Decorate)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any pictures of your lighting? Just curious on what you would put in a hallway, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo